The Mustang Fund is a not-for-profit fundraising organization dedicated to Montgomery Elementary School’s pursuit of excellence in education. Our mission is to support curriculum enhancements for the school by securing individual contributions, corporation donations and proceeds from community fundraising events.
Our vision is to ensure that Montgomery continues to be a top-scoring, sought-after public elementary school within the Chamblee cluster of northern DeKalb County.
The Mustang Fund is committed to:
- Enhancing the learning environment for every Montgomery Elementary School student;
- Investing in faculty, programming and equipment to continue to offer a first-rate educational experience;
- Providing for short-term needs as well as longer-term curriculum enhancements;
- Giving back to students, parents, faculty, local businesses and private citizens;
- Maintaining and strengthening the vitality of this dynamic community in which we live, learn, play and work.
The Mustang Fund brings together parents, teachers, neighbors, businesses, administrators and staff working toward a common goal: excellence in public education.
Please consider making a donation to the Mustang Fund by clicking on the “Donate” button or downloading the pledge card and mailing your gift to the address listed below. Your support can and will make a difference in the lives of our children and the future of our community.